|Location:||Ottawa, ON, CAN||Pay Type:||Salary|
|Benefits:||competitive benefits package, RRSP matching, tuition reimbursement + more!||Employment Type:||Full Time|
Entrust is currently looking for an experienced Java Software Developer to be located in our Ottawa, Ontario office.
Purpose of Job:
This role will challenge the successful candidate to design, develop, enhance and maintain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) software written primarily in Java. The developer will work collaboratively with management and peers in a tightknit development environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain front- and back-end software for PKI related software.
- Handle customer support escalations. Investigate and troubleshoot issues by analyzing logs and database records, and find solutions.
Education, Experience, and Specialized Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Masters or PhD a plus
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong Java expertise is an absolute must
- Comfortable with Eclipse IDE
- Strong understanding of front- and back-end software development in a multi-tiered architecture
- Understanding of SaaS architecture and implementation highly desirable
- Experience with ClearQuest and ClearCase software tracking tools
- Ability to setup and configure Web and App servers (Apache)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres or other relational database
- Comfortable in a Windows working environment
- Experienced with MS Office and Outlook
The following skills would be considered an asset:
- Understanding of cryptography and software security practices
- An understanding of PKI concepts and practice
- Networking experience
- Experience working with SSL certificates
- Knowledge of Entrust products
Thank you for your interest in Entrust. Candidates who are a strong match for the above position will be contacted promptly.
Entrust is an equal opportunity employer.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
- Share this Page